WHAT IS UDO’S CHOICE® TODDLER’S PROBIOTIC? Part of our multiple award-winning collection of age-specific probiotics, Udo’s Choice Toddler’s Probiotic is a medicinal blend of six human-adapted (aka resident or non-transient), infant-specific live probiotics. This special blend provides parents and care providers with a safe and effective high-potency source of probiotics that naturally live and thrive in the healthy digestive tract of infants and toddlers.
• 1-5 years (formerly Udo’s Choice Infant’s Probiotic)
• Award-winning high-potency ‘friendly’ bacteria for digestive and immune support, and overall good health in toddlers*
• 6 infant- & toddler-specific human-adapted strains of live probiotics for the highest survival/colonization rates; no transient strains
• 3 billion viable cells per gram at manufacture
• Take 1-3 times daily. Dissolve ¼ tsp (1 gram) in infant/ toddler formula or juice, or mix into pureed and other (not hot) foods†
• Store in fridge or freezer for maximum potency
Ingredients: Udo’s Choice® Toddler’s Probiotic blend contains the following human-adapted medicinal probiotic strains: Lactobacillus casei HA-108 (35%†); Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 (25%†); Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 (15%†); Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116 (15%†); Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 (5%†); and Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 (5%†). Non-medicinal ingredients: maltodextrin (from non-gmo corn), ascorbic acid (as an antioxidant), silicon dioxide (to keep dry/ prevent damage to probiotics).