PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Company Details
The details of the Company are as follows:
Trade Name : G. SOUVATZOGLOU AND V. SOUVATZOGLOU GP
GEMI number: 069749003000
This Policy defines the terms and conditions observed by the Company for the protection in general of the privacy of its employees, its customers, as well as other third parties. The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about how we collect, store and process the information that concerns you.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
“personal data processing” means any act or series of acts on personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association, combination, restriction, deletion or destruction,
“controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data;
“performer of processing” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller,
“Legal framework for the protection of personal data” in the context of this Policy means no. 2016/679 General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and any subsequent law or regulation or implementation thereof above General Regulation, as well as any national law that is in force and applied and concerns the processing and protection of personal data in general.
4. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
In accordance with the above legal framework, the Company collects and processes personal data of natural persons for the following purposes and only to the extent absolutely necessary for the effective service of these purposes. These data are always relevant, relevant and not more than what is required in view of the following purposes, and are accurate and, if necessary, subject to information-updating. The Company may process personal data, if the processing is necessary for at least one of the following legal bases, namely:
- For the execution of the cooperation, contract, or
- in order to comply with its legal obligation, or
- for the purposes of its legal interests, or
- when you have given your consent, or
- for the performance of a duty performed in the public interest
5. Data retention time
The Company maintains the personal data of the natural persons for as long as provided for in each case, from the current legal and regulatory framework and in each case for a period of twenty (20) from the last calendar day of the year of termination of your respective transaction. with the Company. In case any request for your cooperation with the Company is not accepted, the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years. In case of a court dispute, the personal data concerning you will be kept until the end of the pending trial, even in case of exceeding the maximum period of twenty (20) years.
6. Your privacy rights
- Right of access, ie to be informed about what data you have collected are processed by the Company, their origin, purposes and legal basis for their processing, any recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, especially in third countries as well as their retention time
- Right to correct any inaccurate personal data, so that it becomes accurate, by submitting to the Company a relevant statement with your exact personal data
- Right to complete any incomplete personal data, so that it becomes complete, by submitting a relevant statement to the company with your complete personal data
- Right to delete your personal data in the following cases:, i. when your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, ii. when you revoke your consent on which the processing of your personal data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing. iii. when your personal data has been processed without the necessary legal basis, iv. the law provides for the obligation to delete your personal data,
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases: i. question the accuracy of your personal data and until the Company verifies their accuracy, ii. when instead of deleting, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, iii. When the Company no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes, but this personal data is required of you to establish, exercise or support legal claims
- Right to object to the processing of your data, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or to establish, exercise or uphold the Company’s legal claims
- Right to revoke at any time the consent (without retroactive effect) you have given to an issue relating to the protection of simple personal data.
These rights may be restricted due to the obligation to apply another law, for example in case you request the deletion of data, while the Company is obliged to maintain them by law.
- The Company will respond to your Application free of charge, without delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request, except in exceptional cases, in which case the above deadline may be extended by two more months, if required, taking into account its complexity. request or the number of requests. The Company will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request, as well as of the reasons for the delay.
- If it is not possible to satisfy your request, the Company will inform you without delay and no later than one month from the receipt of the request, for the relevant reasons and for the possibility to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, as well as and for your right to appeal to the competent judicial authorities.
7. Right to complain
Also, in case you consider that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data are violated, you reserve the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias Ave., 115 23, Athens, tel .: +30 2106475600, email: email@example.com )
You also have the right to appeal to the competent judicial authorities for the protection of your personal data.
8. Security Measures
The Company has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the implementation of the legislation and the appropriate level of security of your personal data and has duly trained its staff and commits all its associates, who act on its behalf as Executors of the Processing. with contracts governed by the guarantees and safeguards of the GCC.