Purple Sweet Potato powder is a fine purple red powder that is made from fresh high-quality purple sweet potato vegetable, which contains the nutrients of the raw material and provides rich flavor. Because of its special flavor it is suitable for fancy foods of cooking and can also be used for plating, as a natural purple food coloring in pasta and bread doughs, as a colorant in desserts, creams, fillings, icings, ice creams etc.
• Start with 1/2 teaspoon of the powder. If you desire a stronger color just add more powder until satisfied.
• Light colored fruits such as banana, pineapple, coconut are the best ingredients for a COLOR BOMB smoothie.
• If you mix them with blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate etc you won’t get that vibrant color.
• Works best below 70 degrees Celsius. As Rawnice products are 100% natural without additives some of them will loose part of its color when heated. Pitaya is a good example of a sensitive product. To prevent this, try decreasing the temperature while frying for a longer time. This will prevent any discoloring. (For Pancakes as an example, fry them on lower temperatures for longer time to maintain maximum color but still get a regularly fried pancake).
• In order to keep your powders as fresh as possible store them airtight in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
• Create unique shades by mixing colors! This is where the fun begins and the possibilities are endless! Combine multiple Rawnice powders with different colors for unique hues and shades.
Ingredients: purple sweet potato powder