Po-Ho essential oil for inhalation is made from the highest quality essential oils. It contains a mixture of the essential oils of peppermint, eucalyptus, juniper, caraway and fennel. It is available in a 10ml bottle as well as inhaler stick.
Apart from imparting a nice relaxing aroma, essential oils can also help the body in other ways, forming the basis for aromatherapy as a healthcare discipline. In addition, the essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus have been used traditionally to help maintain clear, cool breathing – particularly during the cold or flu season.
The most popular use of Po-Ho is to inhale the essential oils. This can be done in a number of ways:
• Put a few drops of Po-Ho oil onto a handkerchief or bunched-up tissue, hold it to your nose and inhale. You can also put the essential oil soaked handkerchief into your pillowcase or next to your pillow to help you sleep better
• If you need to inhale an extra boost of essential oils, put one drop of Po-Ho into a steaming-hot bowl of water, lean over, cover your head and bowl with a small towel, and inhale. Do this carefully as the oils can initially feel quite strong to your eyes when you inhale.
• Po-Ho essential oil can also be rubbed onto the front of your upper chest – your body heat will release a constant supply of essential oils for you to inhale. 1 drop of Po-Ho should be mixed with 15 drops of base oil before rubbing onto your chest.
Po-Ho oil for inhalation is a mixture of:
• Peppermint essential oil: 50%
• Eucalyptus essential oil: 30%
• Juniper essential oil: 14%
• Caraway essential oil:4%
• Fennel essential oil: 2%
Po-Ho essential oil inhaler stick also contains limonene, linalool and vitamin E.