Wholemeal oat flakes from a local indigenous variety of organic farming.
Nutritional benefits of oats:
• Rich source of beta-glucans. B-glucans help lower cholesterol and maintain it at normal levels in a healthy and balanced diet.
• Oat-B-glucans in oats may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease in a balanced diet.
• It is recommended for controlling and preventing diabetes in a balanced diet.
• High fiber content contributing to good bowel function and maintaining normal weight.
• Rich source of vegetable protein.
• A rich source of complex carbohydrates, providing the body with high levels of energy.
• Rich source of antioxidants.
• Rich in B vitamins for good nervous system function.
• Rich source of iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, copper and calcium.
Antonopoulos farm is located in Dilofos, Larissa near Narthakio Mountain, a pure place of great natural beauty and revives many species of local seeds that are in danger of genetic erosion and extinction, always following organic farming methods. In fact, some corps had disappeared completely for decades and needed serious and in-depth scientific research and a series of experiments in the field: such us buckwheat, flaxseed, millet, asparagus, dicoccum, monococcum, etc.