A bestseller since the very beginning, our iconic Mineral Foundation creates a base that looks and feels like your best-ever skin. It’s all down to the finely milled mineral pigments that effortlessly buff to a flawless and beautifully real finish, and because it’s made from all-natural ingredients, it’s completely ‘clean’ and great for sensitive and blemish-prone skin types too. The icing on the cake? It’s now available as a recyclable paper refill, so you only need to purchase a plastic jar once.
• Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
• SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
• Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
• High performance and water resistant
• Oil free, suitable for all skin types
• Active antibacterial ingredients
• Vegan friendly
• Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
It’s a good idea to try two or three samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match. If a shade looks too ashy then it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange then it’s too dark. Don’t forget – many people need a summer and winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way all year round.
1. Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
2. Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
3. Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions.
4. Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
There are no reviews yet.