WHAT IS UDO’S CHOICE® CHILDREN’S PROBIOTIC? Part of our multiple award-winning collection of age-specific probiotics, Udo’s Choice Children’s Probiotic is a medicinal blend of seven human-adapted (aka resident or non-transient), child-specific live probiotics. This special blend provides parents and care providers with a safe and effective high-potency source of probiotics that naturally live and thrive in the healthy digestive tract of children.
• 4 years & older
• Award-winning high-potency ‘friendly’ bacteria for digestive and immune support, and overall good health in children*
• 7 children-specific human-adapted strains of live probiotics for the highest survival/colonization rates; no transient strains
• 5 billion viable cells per capsule at manufacture
• Take 1-3 caps daily, with or after meals†
• Store in fridge or freezer for maximum potency
Ingredients: Udo’s Choice® Children’s Probiotic blend contains the following human-adapted medicinal probiotic strains: Lactobacillus casei HA-108 (30%†); Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 (25%†); Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 (20%†); Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 (10%†); Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179 (5%†); Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 (5%†); Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 (5%†). Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch, silicon dioxide (to keep dry/ prevent damage to probiotics), ascorbic acid (as an antioxidant), stearic acid and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. Encapsulated in plant-based capsules.