The healing herb hyssop has been mentioned since ancient times as a plant that cleanses and purifies. Today it seems to be little known, although it has a long history as a medicinal herb.
A perennial shrub growing to 60 to 90 cm tall, with a strong flowering and a fragrance reminiscent of rosemary and thyme, tasting bitter to some and sweet to others, but in any case strong, it was mentioned by Hippocrates and Dioscorides to combat a multitude of unpleasant conditions.
• soothes coughs
• helps to relieve asthma attacks
• treats indigestion
• helps with liver and gallbladder conditions
• relieves flatulence and colic
• improves appetite
• reduces the symptoms of colds
• fights respiratory infections
• aids poor circulation
• relieves menstrual cramps
• soothes skin irritations, burns and bruises
Ingredients: 100% pure Greek organic hyssop leaves and flowers.