Mother Nature and modern science come together to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and wrinkles in our serum based peptides and alpha hydroxy acids.
• Glycolic Acid: Extracted from sugar cane and considered the most effective of the alpha hydroxy acid family and due to its small molecular size, glycolic acid is amazing as an exfoliant, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration and blemishes.
• Lactic Acid: Extracted from sugar beets and as another member of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid exfoliates the skin reducing discolorations and wrinkles while moisturizing the skin.
• Gigawhite: A blend of 6 organic alpine herbs that reduces discolorations and gives the skin a glow.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid salt has been shown to have better penetrating capabilities than hyaluronic acid neat. It hydrates the skin and helps reduce wrinkles.
• Goji Berry: A highly antioxidant berry that is rich in amino acids, minerals, beta-carotene and vitamins C, E, B1, B2 & B6.
• Ceramide: Creates a thin, lipid film on the skin that retains skin moisture.
Refresh your skin while you sleep!
Mad Hippie’s core idea is that our skincare should be as effective as possible with the natural ingredients that nature provides!
Parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, petrochemicals, PEG, SLS and other chemical additives have no place in Mad Hippie products.