Black Carrot powder is made from the root of natural black carrot. It’s extract is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables. Black carrot juice powder is mainly used as coloring agent in food and beverages.
• Serving Size: 1 teaspoon / 4 grams
• It had neutral taste, does not change the taste of the recipes
• Light colored fruits such as banana, pineapple, coconut are the best ingredients for a COLOR BOMB smoothie.
• If you mix them with blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate etc you won’t get that vibrant color.
• It works best below 70 degrees Celsius. As Rawnice products are 100% natural without additives some of them will loose part of its color when heated. Pitaya is a good example of a sensitive product. To prevent this, try decreasing the temperature while frying for a longer time. This will prevent any discoloring. (For Pancakes as an example, fry them on lower temperatures for longer time to maintain maximum color but still get a regularly fried pancake).
• In order to keep your powders as fresh as possible store them airtight in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
• Create unique shades by mixing colors! This is where the fun begins and the possibilities are endless! Try combining multiple Rawnice powders with different colors for unique hues and shades.
Ingredients: black carrot powder